- Sales Person
Jan Kirby began her Real Estate career in 1991. Having always worked in Sales, she only considered Real Estate after her husband passed away and she was approached by three different Real Estate agencies to work for them. Thus began her career in property sales, taking to it like a duck to water, she has been enjoying it ever since.
Jan moved to Yandina Realty over 18 years ago having always worked in the Yandina district, consistently receiving awards for the high volume of sales made. Her broad knowledge of the local area and her understanding of the changes which have occurred over the last 25 years has helped many happy customers find their dream home.
Recently she has teamed up with her daughter, Kate Henderson, allowing her to keep pace with all the changes which are happening in Yandina and to continue to give the personal service which she is known for.
Jan promises to make the entire selling and purchasing experience a pleasant one, offering trustworthy, current advice to her Vendors and Purchasers alike. She listens to her clients, giving 110% of herself at all times, resulting in happy outcomes for all involved.
- Lifestyle | Large Development Potential in Yandina. | Offers Around $2.5m
- House | Build your new home | $444,000
- House | Brand New House & Land | $434,000
- Land | Ready to Build on. | $239,000
- Other | Sweeping views | Offers over 1.2mil
- Land | Home among the gum trees | $459,000 Neg
- House | Something Just A Bit Different. | Offers Over $399,000
- Unit | Easy Care Unit | Offers Over $240,000
- House | Calling All Investors | Offers over $399,000
- Land | All that's needed is a builder | $278,000
- Land | Build your Dream Home Among the Gum Trees | $390,000
- House | Purpose Built for Dual Living. | Expressions of Interest