- Sales Person
Jan Kirby began her Real Estate career in 1991. Having always worked in Sales, she only considered Real Estate after her husband passed away and she was approached by three different Real Estate agencies to work for them. Thus began her career in property sales, taking to it like a duck to water, she has been enjoying it ever since.
Jan moved to Yandina Realty over 18 years ago having always worked in the Yandina district, consistently receiving awards for the high volume of sales made. Her broad knowledge of the local area and her understanding of the changes which have occurred over the last 25 years has helped many happy customers find their dream home.
Recently she has teamed up with her daughter, Kate Henderson, allowing her to keep pace with all the changes which are happening in Yandina and to continue to give the personal service which she is known for.
Jan promises to make the entire selling and purchasing experience a pleasant one, offering trustworthy, current advice to her Vendors and Purchasers alike. She listens to her clients, giving 110% of herself at all times, resulting in happy outcomes for all involved.
- Lifestyle | Large Development Potential in Yandina. | Offers Around $2.5m
- AcreageSemi-rural | Agricultural Block- 2 Cottages - North Arm | $1,100,000
- AcreageSemi-rural | Agricultural Block North Arm | $1,100,000
- Unit | 1 Bedroom Unit- Top Investment | $225,000
- Land | All that's needed is a builder | $295,000
- House | Build your new home | $444,000
- House | Brand New House & Land | $434,000
- Land | Ready to Build on. | $239,000
- Other | Sweeping views | Offers over 1.2mil
- House | This House is Unique. | $599,000
- Land | Home among the gum trees | $459,000 Neg
- House | Move Straight in - Completed Brand new home |
- House | Something Just A Bit Different. | $445,000
- House | All set up for horses- Dual living opportunity | $580,000
- House | Alert for 1st home buyers & renovators | $379,000 Neg
- House | Great Location-Walk to Town. | Immediate sale $459,000
- House | As good as New. | $495,000
- House | A Jim Dandy if your'e handy! | $530,000
- Land | Build your Dream Home Among the Gum Trees | $390,000